What We Do
We deliver strategic advice, support and advice to the waste and resource management industry in both the public and private sectors.
We specialise in providing high quality environmental monitoring services. We provide trained and experienced staff capable of providing all types of environmental monitoring solutions.
We are an experienced provider of Waste Analysis services to local authorities, waste management companies and producers of commercial and industrial waste.
We are one of the UK’s leading specialists in waste and resource management, environmental, health and safety training solutions.
Albion is an experienced provider of waste management qualifications approved by both SQA and WAMITAB. We have experienced assessors based in Scotland, England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
Providing an integrated approach to quality, environment, safety and health for our customers in the Waste and Resource Management sector.
Experienced and qualified staff who can provide a wide range of management support to waste and resource management operations.
Modern Apprenticeship Training
All our staff have practical operational experience, combined with their qualifications and experience they make the ideal team to assist and guide your operation.
We carry out a wide range of varied work, for some examples please visit our case study section.
- IOSH Managing Safely 4 Day Course - Dates TBC
- IOSH Working Safely 1 Day Course – Date TBC
- Driver CPC – 5 Courses available including Driving in the Waste Management Industry – Various dates contact Gail Martin 01292 610428
- REHIS 2 Day Working With Waste Management Legislation Course - 18 & 19 November
- Skills Development Scotland Modern Apprentice Awards Week 3-7 Nov
- Albion appointed Engineering and CQA Supervisors by Highland Council for the construction of a new waste cell
- Levenseat Ltd successful completion of ISO 14001 strategic review and recertification audit
- Environment Agency changes to the 3rd version of the WM2 technical guidance document
- Environmental Permitting (England and Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2014
- Updates to BSI PAS110
- MOD ELCAS Approved Trainer
- Training & Meeting Room Rental
- Modern Apprenticeships