What We Do
We deliver strategic advice, support and advice to the waste and resource management industry in both the public and private sectors.
We specialise in providing high quality environmental monitoring services. We provide trained and experienced staff capable of providing all types of environmental monitoring solutions.
We are an experienced provider of Waste Analysis services to local authorities, waste management companies and producers of commercial and industrial waste.
We are one of the UK’s leading specialists in waste and resource management, environmental, health and safety training solutions.
Albion is an experienced provider of waste management qualifications approved by both SQA and WAMITAB. We have experienced assessors based in Scotland, England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
Providing an integrated approach to quality, environment, safety and health for our customers in the Waste and Resource Management sector.
Experienced and qualified staff who can provide a wide range of management support to waste and resource management operations.
We carry out a wide range of varied work, for some examples please visit our case study section.
All our staff have practical operational experience, combined with their qualifications and experience they make the ideal team to assist and guide your operation.
- Working with Waste Management Legislation Course, 3rd and 4th Dec. 2013, Venue Ayr, Scotland
- Civic Amenity/Household Re-Cycling Centre Operators Course
- Driver CPC Driving in the Waste Management Industry
- Planning and delivering learning sessions to groups
- Courtauld Commitment 2: improving resource efficiency and reducing the carbon impact of the UK grocery sector
- Safe Moving and Handling Training Course
- Environment Agency Guidance on reducing fire risk at waste sites
- Scottish Household Waste Summary Reports
- Stop Food Waste Survey on Food Usage
- Compositional Waste Analysis and Future Potential for the Recycling System (Part 1)