What We Do
We deliver strategic advice, support and advice to the waste and resource management industry in both the public and private sectors.
We specialise in providing high quality environmental monitoring services. We provide trained and experienced staff capable of providing all types of environmental monitoring solutions.
We are an experienced provider of Waste Analysis services to local authorities, waste management companies and producers of commercial and industrial waste.
We are one of the UK’s leading specialists in waste and resource management, environmental, health and safety training solutions.
Albion is an experienced provider of waste management qualifications approved by both SQA and WAMITAB. We have experienced assessors based in Scotland, England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
Providing an integrated approach to quality, environment, safety and health for our customers in the Waste and Resource Management sector.
Experienced and qualified staff who can provide a wide range of management support to waste and resource management operations.
Modern Apprenticeship Training
All our staff have practical operational experience, combined with their qualifications and experience they make the ideal team to assist and guide your operation.
We carry out a wide range of varied work, for some examples please visit our case study section.
- REHIS 2 Day Working With Waste Management Legislation Course – 4th & 5th June 2015
- Planning & Delivering Learning Sessions to Groups 4 Day Course – July & Sept 2015
- IOSH Managing Safely 4 Day Course – Autumn 2015
- IOSH Working Safely 1 Day Course – Autumn 2015
- REHIS 1 Day Introduction to Waste Management Legislation Course – Autumn 2015
- Driver CPC – 5 Courses available including Driving in the Waste Management Industry – Various dates during 2015
Contact Gail Martin 01292 610428
- Falkirk Council provide foodwaste collection to households and businesses
- Sustainable Resource celebrates SDS Modern Apprenticeship Week 18-22 May
- Congratulations to Adeyemi Roland MCIWM
- JM Murdoch – PPC Permit Application Successful
- Congratulations to Damhead Renewables on the recent commissioning of their newly erected wind turbine.
- Busy spring season for Waste Compositional Analysis
- Congratulations to Alasdair Meldrum – SQA Senior External Verifier
- Current Job Vacancies at Albion Environmental Ltd
- Code of Practice on Sampling and Reporting at Materials Recovery Sites